Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 2 Experience

I love my Tiger Eye Gemstone! My mind is getting more aware of the thought, and I getting more positive thinking. Whenever I think about negative issue, I will tell my self to tune in to the right through!





















Today I am appreciate:

1. I have the chance go into the Sunway SPK housing area, these are rich people living place, the houses are really nice and big! Inspire me a lot, I keep telling myself, yes I can have these too!
2. I went to my customers house in Bandar Sri Damansara, they are rich family with great cars like Merc, Toyota and so on, I am totally inspire, and they are actually quite friendly. They inspire me , yes I can have these too!
3. Today I bought a great software - Article Spinner, which can bring gmy internet business to the next level!
4. I am appreciate that I am self employ, flexible time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I like your post I bought tiger eye bracelet today . when I wear it I start to get headche may be my mind and body is not used to it ?
    I read somewhere on the internet that I it requires sonedays for my body to get use to the tiger eye ?
    when I remove it my headche go away .
    What do you think ?

    ReplyDelete