Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 3 Experience

Thank you for the Tiger Eye Gemstone, my mind is more alert on powitive things now!

Today Pastor John Avanzini come to our church, he demonstate the real faith healing to who have pain in their body. He heal so many people on the spot by the power of Jesus, and he keep saying .. You are heal in the name of Jesus.. and miracles happen to so many people, and their are heal!!

In life, I often ignore the power of the lord, I know Jesus is my savior, Jesus is my healer.. but I realize that I am not fully utilize the power of him.

After today, I understand that miracle happen upon how high is the faith and believe, always look for the guidance of god, never under estimate the power of Jesus Christ!







Today I am appreciate:
1. I earn RM860 today without doing much work!
2. Have a great experience with Pastor John Avanzini. Real life demonstate of Faith!
3. Eat a very nice tart

What I want to breakthrough tomorrow:
1. 100% focus and more discipline on daily action, no more distraction and procastination
2. 100% Positive thought
3. More aware of my mind and action

No comments:

Post a Comment