Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 4 Experience

I am appreciate that I have this Tiger Eye Gemstone, I feeling inner peace!

One Tiger Eye meaning assures the correct use of power, courage, grace and the ability to see clearly and without illusion. All of which clears the way before you to allow your success to enter your life.

Healing properties prevents abuse of power

Too often, those that come into money after a long lack of money in their life, tend to become abusive with the power that money brings. They tend to shun those they knew most of their life and tend to be obnoxious to servants. Tigers Eye healing properties prevents the abuse of power, leaving you better able to get along with everyone involved, which makes relationships with those that work for us much smoother.

Excellent healing stone for adults with ADD or any type of emotional disorder as it gives strength, restores balance, relieves doubt and helps you make decisions with vision and clarity. Especially helpful if you're feeling drained, overwhelmed, or unfocused.

(Source form http://gemstone-dictionary.com/tigers-eye.php)

Today I am appreciate:
1. I just make a decision I want 100% Focus on daily action for the next 24 hours!
2. I take a really nice lunch at "Fei Ma" Rastaurant
3. My customers refer another customers for me
4. I am getting more positie thought now
5. I watch Antohony inspire TV Show, I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment