Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 5 Experience

I am getting more sales everyday, a lot customers just call me sell the products to them! Beside this, normally I have headache onece or twice in a week, but now, I don't have any headache since I wear this Tiger Eye Gemstone. Thank you!

According to “Love is in the Earth” by Melody, tiger’s eye can “help one to become practical and of a discrete mind, as well as more grounded. It can eliminate the ‘blues’ and can bring brightness and optimism to the user. It also assists in providing insight to those issues which induce internal mental battles, delivering one from the ‘horns of dilemma’ and the conflicts associated with willful pride. It further prompts the admiration for the pure and the beautiful, allowing ones life, and ones passion for life, to pen and to blossom.”

And it also says that tiger eye “tends to bring awareness of ones personal needs as well as the needs of others, stimulating understanding with respect to disparity between the pleasure of ‘wishing’ and the act of ‘having.’ It has been used to stimulate wealth and to enhance the stability required to maintain wealth.”

Source from: http://www.mysticbanana.com/can-anybody-tell-me-about-the-effect-on-wearing-tiger-eye-stone-pendant.html





















Today I am appreciate:

1. I no headache for the pass 1 week!
2. I get a few sales easily today.
3. My parent still healthy and with me
4. My car performance still in good condition
5. I am getting more and more healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment